Day 149 May 30, 2013
Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you. John 20:21
“Work with the utensils you own today.” -from 365 A Daily Creativity Journal by Noah Scalin
u·ten·sil /yo͞oˈtensəl/ Noun
That which is used; an instrument; an implement; or a vessel.
- Prayer of Saint Francis:
- Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
- Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
- Where there is injury, pardon;
- Where there is doubt, faith;
- Where there is despair, hope;
- Where there is darkness, light;
- Where there is sadness, joy.
- O Divine Master,
- grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
- to be understood, as to understand;
- to be loved, as to love.
- For it is in giving that we receive.
- It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
- and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.