Day 41 February 10, 2013
“Welcome to my house. Come freely. Go safely; and leave something of the happiness you bring.” -Bram Stoker
“Think big. Create a large version of something that would normally be much smaller.” -from 365 A Daily Creativity Journal by Noah Scalin
1. Received with pleasure and hospitality into one’s company or home: a welcome guest.
2. Giving pleasure or satisfaction; agreeable or gratifying
3. Cordially or willingly permitted or invited: You are welcome to join us.
4. Used in the expression you’re welcome to acknowledge an expression of gratitude.
1. A cordial greeting or hospitable reception given to an arriving person.
2. A reception upon arrival
3. The state of being welcome
tr.v. wel·comed, wel·com·ing, wel·comes
1. To greet, receive, or entertain (another or others) cordially or hospitably.
2. To receive or accept gladly
Used to greet cordially a visitor or recent arrival.